I've never been to a drive-in before. What should I bring?
- Portable chairs (if you wish
to sit outside of your vehicle)
- Portable FM radio (if you
wish to sit outside of your vehicle)
- Bug-Spray or Mosquito Coils
(also sold at concessions)
Q. Are you open
when it rains?
- Yes - rain or shine! You can
still watch the movie in the rain and you can
avoid the crowds!
does the parking work at your drive-in?
- General Admission Parking is limited and available on a first-come,
first-served basis. You may not "hold" a spot for a friend. If someone
wants it and there is not already a vehicle in it, they can have it.
We offer a reservation service for $10 per vehicle which can ensure
"groups" can park together).
- We have installed white PVC posts to ensure even spacing of vehicles.
is enough room for 2 vehicles to park between each set of poles. You
asked to move over if you have not allowed enough room for another
to park next to you.
- Where you park depends on the height of the vehicle you bring to the
- Short vehicles up to 5' can park anywhere, but we recommend you park
the front rows nearest the big screen marked with YELLOW-topped poles
Medium sized vehicles over 5' but less than 6' tall can park in the
middle or back of the lot next to a pole topped with either BLUE or
Tall vehicles 6' or more must park in the back of the lot next to a
RED-topped pole to ensure you do not block the view of others in
vehicles. Don't worry -- you will be able to see just fine!
We reserve the right to direct you where to park your vehicle. You may
asked to move your vehicle if you are blocking the view of others due
size of your vehicle.
Q. Are children allowed to sit on top of vehicles to view the movies?
- Yes -- but you must park in the back of the lot such that the children
not blocking the view of others behind you. Of course, you are
for the health and safety of your children at any of our drive-in
Q. How does this "reserved spot" thing work?
- You can go ON-LINE and pre-pay $10 per vehicle plus the cost of
reserve a parking spot for the double-feature of your choice.
are taken until 5pm on the date of the show. The ON-LINE system is
secure; we accept credit cards online. It's easy!
- You will need to know the height of the vehicle you will be driving to
theater because parking is based on the height of your vehicle. See
- You will see a map of the drive-in and the parking spots available for
reservation based on the size of your vehicle. Once you reserve the
spot, no one else can reserve it!
- Parking spots are assigned based on the order in which the
taken. The earlier you make your reservation, the better spot you will
- When you arrive at the drive-in for the movies, tell the attendant you
a reserved spot. You will be given the tickets for which you prepaid
map to your parking spot with a unique identification number! A sign
the matching identification number will be stuck in the ground to save
spot for you.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled Showtime to
Q. I drive a mini-van. Can I back it into a spot and put the hatch up
watch the movies?
- Yes! If your rear hatch extends above the top of your vehicle when
you may be provided a length of twine and asked to pull your hatch
those behind you can see. Let's follow the GOLDEN RULE at the drive-in
do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Please don't get
asked to do this because you would be thankful if you were the one who
not see over someone else's raised hatch. ;-)
Q. Can I move to the other screen to watch the other double feature
of the one I purchased the ticket for?
- Sorry, but no. The ticket you purchased is essentially a "license" to
the movies paired for that double feature. You don't have to stay to
the 2nd movie you paid to watch, but if you want to watch the 2nd
the other screen, you must purchase another ticket to have the right
license) to watch it. These are movie studio rules, not ours. We are
enforcing their rules to ensure they continue sending us GREAT movies
you to enjoy!
Q. What is there to do while we wait for the movie?
- We offer numerous games that are fun for the whole family! These games
free of charge. Simply "check out" the equipment from "Concession
by giving a driver's license (or other ID) as a refundable "deposit".
- Putt Putt Golf
Sand Volleyball (available in LC)
Bocce Ball (available in LC)
Q. May I bring...?
- A dog? Yes, on a leash.
A portable grill and/or cooler? Yes, with $5 outside food fee permit,
sold at the front gate. Please respect our property; no grilling with
flames permitted directly on the ground.
Alcoholic beverages? No.
More than one car-full of Family & Friends? Of course!
Q. What if I only want to see the 2nd feature?
- That's O.K. Be sure to show up in time for the 2nd feature. Yes, you
still pay the regular admission price.